We hope you love your new jewels as much as we do but if for any reason you change your mind then pop them back in the post to us, but please make sure that...
- Items are returned within 30 days of receipt
- All jewellery cards and tags are still attached
- The items are unworn and in perfect condition
- Items are sent in protective packaging to prevent damages
- Items are returned at the customers expense
- Pierced earrings and ear cuffs are non returnable due to health and hygiene reasons
We recommend you send your items using a tracked service and request a proof of posting receipt as we can not be held responsible for items that are lost in the post and this could result in us not being able to process your return.
Please fill out your returns form and include it in your parcel and send your unwanted items to Adorning Ava Returns, 2 Sevenoaks, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 4AW.
I haven't received my refund?
All refunds are processed within 10 days of us receiving the goods, if your refund has not been processed within 10 days please contact us so we can check the status of your return. All refunds will be refunded back to the original method of payment.
I've received the incorrect refund amount?
Please take into account any discounts that were applied to your order when calculating your refund amount. The refund amount will not include any delivery charges that you paid.
If you received free delivery on your order then we will deduct a small fee to cover the cost of the original delivery to you. This will be displayed as 'delivery return fee' on your refund confirmation email.
The above does not affect your statutory rights.